Thursday, January 15, 2009

After 8 Years

It all started in 2000!


Then in 2006....


Then again in 2007.... (what was I thinking two years in a row!)


And here we are present date and happy!



I have to say, we make cute babies, but not cute enough to keep going that strong! haha
I will say having a family has been the most wonderful and horrible thing I've ever experienced in my life (all you real people know what I'm talking about). I wouldn't change a thing! I've learned more in the last eight years of my marriage than I have the first 18 years of my life! Damn that law of opposition....but thank heaven for it too. It feels good to honestly say I'm happy!

6 comments:

Cecilia said...

What a beautiful family you have! Love the pictures!

S. Fantasia said...

Aw... I love those pictures. And I love the video above. Sam was adoring that baby doll so much - what a little Mommy. :o)

You guys are a beautiful family (even when you document Jordan beating my poor Dean on your blog. Too funny! We need to man him up a bit.)

Happy 8 years!

Jason said...

it's so nice to see your blog bonnie. you are normal, do you know that? i find it very refreshing. and i'm so glad to hear that you really are happy. i'm jealous!

Beth said...

You guys are too cute. Nice family picture! Why don't I have one of those? Just kiddin. Love you!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love your smile Bonnie! I am so glad you are happy and have had 8 wonderful years! You are so lucky to have Barry and he is so lucky to have you! And those kids are so blessed to have you as parents!

The Mach's said...

You all really ARE a very beautiful family! However, when you make such cute kids it is your obligation to society to keep spitting them out so the rest of us can sit back and adore! Who cares about sanity, it's overrated--I lost mine a few kids ago! :)