Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's New with Barry and Bonnie

I joined a Women's Self Defense class a week ago with a Martial Arts instructor. I love it!!! He's teaching me mixed martial arts of self defense as well as attacks. I can even earn my belts if I choose to. I'm not sure yet, but I have already learned how to kick Barry's butt! After 8 years of play wrestling with Barry always pinning me down, I was able to break his hold and win after just one lesson! Cool, huh?



Barry has been devoted to gaining weight and building muscles he's never had before. LOL We take pictures to keep track of his progress and I wanted to post some but I didn't feel comfortable with showing my hubby's nipples on here. So I think this back view will suffice. He's gained almost 30 pounds! Go Barry!


I'll keep you posted on our progress!

7 comments:

derek and michelle said...

go bonnie! your kids are adorable! good luck with the martial arts. it looks like fun!

Holly Rice said...

So your liking the classes, I'm so glad. Looking sweet in the gear.

Cecilia said...

Way to go guys! I'm so proud of you!
This coming Saturday I'll be getting my ZUMBA certification so I can teach...There's nothing better than doing what you love!
I miss you guys!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Way to go with your goals guys- that is awesome! And such fun family times too! I love the cake and can't believe he's 3!

Cecilia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I hope you have a great day :):):)

Taralee said...

BARRY..BONNIE!!!! How the heck are you?!! This is Tara (Leavitt) Truman. My mom sent me your blog address and I was so excited! Your little family is way cute :) There have been several times (in the past) when I've wanted to see how you were and what you're up to, but I just never got around to asking my mom for your address or phone number. This is even better though!! My blog is tomtaralee.blogspot.com We're doing good and we have 4 kids. Anyway, good to see you. My email is urkissable@yahoo.com if you want to email me. See you around :)

Crafting is my Therapy said...

Let's just say I do not want to get on your bad side! Look at those muscles!