Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I love my Cousins!

Most of my cousins come to Conroe to visit their parents for the holidays and when they do, I make sure I go see them while their here. We missed Beth, Rebekah and Robert, but it was still great to see everyone! From the left: Matt & Laura Webb, Andy & Mary Sullivan, Bryan & Angela Hunger, and Barry & Bonnie Mills! (sorry Matt, your eyes were closed in every picture)


Two of the babies, Nicole Hunger and Samantha. Too bad Luke was sleeping.
My cousins Mary and Angela and I all had kids around the same time which was a lot of fun! Even more so now that the kids are old enough to play together.
A kiss for Allison from Jordan!

And a kiss for Jentrey!

Sweet second cousins!
Jentrey, Jordan and Allison.

4 comments:

Jason said...

you all look so... mormon. ha ha. no-- a very cute group.

Angela and Bryan said...

I'm so glad you came over! It's always so fun to see you guys!

Cecilia said...

Looks like fun!

Jordan is a ladies man just like Tiago....lol!

Beth said...

I love all these kids! Very cute.