Monday, September 29, 2008

Family for Dinner

We had my sister, Merry and her family over for dinner this Sunday. She just moved from Lehi,Utah to Austin, TX and will be finishing up school there. Merry is actually older than me though you probably can't tell from this picture. She's on her toes and I'm bending down a little! I'm the youngest , but the tallest. Merry, Mom, and Bon.
The Hogue Family
Merry, Mike, Zo, & Draven
I was trying to take a picture of my parents with the grandkids together, but the only one cooperating were my Dad and baby girl, go figure. Can you tell they're related?
Yeah, everyone finally sat somewhat still for this one!
Fun family times! I hope we get to see them more often now that they live closer.

3 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

That second to last one of Sam is adorable. She has the prettiest eyes!

Lisa said...

Is that Zoe?? He's huge!

Beth said...

I can't believe Zoe is all grown up! It's fun to see Merry's family. They look great. Too bad they moved away from Utah before I had the chance to catch up with them!