Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures

Jordan loves climbing up on Barry's back and jumping over him. I don't think Barry likes it as much as Jordan does though. What a good sport. In fact Barry will do anything to make sure Jordan is athletic and sporty, which won't be a difficult thing to become in this family.How tall can you get? Jordan showing off how brave he is, he actually wanted to stand on his shoulders, but that was not going to happen.
I love my man!
This is me with my parents, Mike and Noreen Watson. We're so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa live so close!

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you had a blog.....that's so cool!!!
Now I can get updates on your cute family and we can stay in touch....YAY!
If you ever move to Utah you can join our book club for sure. We are always looking for fun girls like you.
BTW-Your family is beautiful!

Lisa said...

You should get a video of some of the crazy stuff Jordan does while climbing on Barry. Freaks me out!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

You are so lucky to have so many fun family times! I love the pics!