Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Stache-off (Barry's Office Bet)

Of all the ridiculous bets Barry has been in, this one beats them all by far! As if eating 78 chicken nuggets in 30 minutes wasn't a good enough feat, he has to take this one even further.
The Stache-Off
Rules of the bet: Each man in the office must grow and maintain a mustache for one full month. (There are 16 guys and only 2 women in his office, clearly this is testosterone zone)
There will be three awards given at the end of the month.
  1. The Magnum P.I. Award (whoever looks the best with the stache)
  2. The Chester Award (whoever looks the creepiest with the stache)
  3. The Energizer Bunny Award (whoever can keep the stache the longest)
Barry who likes to be 'different' has decided to start out the contest with this style. The UFC wanna be or the technical term is called "The Lemmy."
Nice Barry.
Mean Barry.

Back shot.


Side view.


To make matters more "fun", we will be shaving his entire head, then trim his "Lemmy" to a simple mustache and dye it black!!! I think he will definitely win the Chester Award with that, don't you?
I'm not quite sure why I'm okay with this, except for the fact that I thoroughly enjoy laughing at Barry too. Luckily I will be laughing with him, and at him a little.

Feel free to give me your thoughts and any advice you may have for Barry...he will see it himself as he is a regular reader of the blog.

Some of my readers may know some of the other competitors which include: Mr. Mike Keyser, Mr. Todd Kimball, Mr. Jason Beckstead, and Mr. Jason Buchanan (sadly some of these men have admitted that they will not last the full month). Maybe we can get the wives to get pictures of their hubbies in 'stache mode.

Life is too short to not make a few laughs.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!! Holy Crap Barry! On the bright side, you could be a punk for Halloween complete with fake tatoos. Don't forget to put one on the back of your head. ;)

Holly Rice said...

OH MY, your a supportive wife forsure. Hope he wins. You need to teach me how you made your blog so cute and added music. After a year I still don't have a clue.

Lisa said...

I think he should let his mohawk grow all the way down the back of his head. He's got an ugly head...she should try and cover up as much of it as he can.

Karen said...

he looks like a white supremacist - already VERY SCARY !!!!!
What happened to my sweet boy ???

Karen said...

PS - I have some large arm fake tatoos - if you're interested!!!

John said...

barry your head looks like chuck lidle from UFC. but i dont think your body does. u have a belly and your arms are too small. yeah he could still beat you down. sorry man, your still a looser. ha ha ha ha

Beth said...

LOL--Yep, that is so Chuck Liddell! I'm not sure I would be watching a lot of UFC if I were on my own, but with Clark around it's a regular at our house. I love that you are having fun with this, Bonnie! I'd probably think it was funny if Clark did it for about a week, then I don't know if I could take it any more.

Anonymous said...

Sorry...it's yucky!!! LOL

simply jami said...

Love it! I find your creativity hilarious Barry! Bonnie, you rock for being so 'supportive.' You for sure need to post when he dyes it!

Jason said...

holy cow bonnie! i didn't know you had a blog! i keep checking your mac thing-- whatever it's called. cool cool! now i have lots to catch up on. thanks for your comment-- i hope you're great too!if things work out we may be back there sometime soon! (we miss america and all her grandness)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

That is hilarious! I cannot even imagine the black stache! Make sure to post pics of that too!