Thursday, September 25, 2008



Jordan ready for Mother's Day Out...



A kiss for sis...


Cheese...


Daddy and the kids.


Jordan attends a Mother's Day Out program at a nearby Baptist church.  Today is donuts with Dad, so Barry took him this morning.  When Barry came back he showed me the gifts the kids made for their dads, a rag that says 'I love my Daddy' and his hand prints on it as well as a paper decorated tie. (I would have put a picture of them on this post, but for some reason it's taking forever to upload the picture so I must go without.)  I don't think Barry will be wearing that tie though.  Barry said that they gave everyone one donut and a juice then the pastor came out and preached for a few minutes.  When the pastor came out, Jordan started raising his hands up in the air like he was grabbing and pulling down the "spirit" as the pastor was.  It was pretty funny.

7 comments:

simply jami said...

I can't believe how old Jordan looks. When did that happen?

Bonnie Mills said...

I think it's the school bag that makes him look older, although he has gotten a little taller (which is inevitably not going to stop till he's taller than me). Jami, send me an invite so I can look at you blog.

Holly Rice said...

Cute blog, thanks for stopping by today.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

He looks so cute and looks like he was thrilled Daddy got to go with him!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Yea for Mother's day out!! I'm glad thats working out and he is enjoying it! If you didn't know- we have a blog! I added you on mine so this will be fun to keep up!!
jasonandash.blogspot.com

P.S.- I have one of Jordan's sports bottles from our last get together if you have been wondering where it's at!!

Lisa said...

That shirt says it all. He's a ladies man!

derek and michelle said...

What cute kids! they are sooo big. i remember when jordan was tiny tiny. im glad you have this blog now and i get to see what your up to. I was down in TX and wanted to stop by badly but it was a crazy week because of my granpas health. so maybe next time! take care! miss ya.